Eric Holder’s plate is getting messy.
Should he choose to pursue the Bush legal staff that opined as to the the legality of enhanced interrogation techniques (EIT) he could open himself and the Clinton Administration to similar scrutiny. Oh how the worm turns.
This is on top of the revelation that Nancy Pelosi has lied repeatedly and had full knowledge of the EIT’s being employed by the CIA. Nancy has no cred 🙂
Where are the unshaven ladies of code pink? Where is moveon.org??
Posted in Politics
Tagged abc, bush, clinton, credibility, eit, enhanced interogation, eric holder, jake tapper, nancy pelosi, obama, Peter Hoekstra, rendition, Rick Klein, torture, war crimes
OK. Squeeze them lemons…
Top ten positive outcomes from the POTUS election:
- Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and every other poverty pimp can now crawl back in thier respective holes and STFU. Affirmative action in all areas can now cease.
- Affirmative action can now cease.
- Europeans can lament their provincialism and marvel at the cosmopolitan nature of the Americans.
- The U.S.A can pursue radical Islam with impunity sans any charges of being anti-Islamic.
- Contributors at the Huffington Post will stop killing people
- Contributors at the Huffington Post will quit wishing people dead.
- Contributors at the Huffington Post will stop stealing private property.
- John McCain will be remembered as a classy politician.*
- Sarah Palin will be a fixture in the future of the GOP.
- Any leftist agenda has to be implemented through the incompetency of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid 🙂
*Unless McCain repudiates the bile spilling forth from his handlers viz-a-viz Sarah Palinhe will be shunned by the Political Dookie and shall be labeled classless.
Posted in Politics
Tagged affirmative action, al sharpton, Ariana Huffington, barack obama, GOP, huffington post, islam, jesse jackson, joe the plumber, john mccain, left, liberalism is a mental disorder, mccain, news, obama, Politics, poverty pimp, president barack hussein obama, Sarah Palin, sarracuda, top ten
Operation Chaos enters the next phase. Thank you Hillary and Bill, the hour is yours even if the New York Times has turned against you 🙂