OK. Squeeze them lemons…
Top ten positive outcomes from the POTUS election:
- Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and every other poverty pimp can now crawl back in thier respective holes and STFU. Affirmative action in all areas can now cease.
- Affirmative action can now cease.
- Europeans can lament their provincialism and marvel at the cosmopolitan nature of the Americans.
- The U.S.A can pursue radical Islam with impunity sans any charges of being anti-Islamic.
- Contributors at the Huffington Post will stop killing people
- Contributors at the Huffington Post will quit wishing people dead.
- Contributors at the Huffington Post will stop stealing private property.
- John McCain will be remembered as a classy politician.*
- Sarah Palin will be a fixture in the future of the GOP.
- Any leftist agenda has to be implemented through the incompetency of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid 🙂
*Unless McCain repudiates the bile spilling forth from his handlers viz-a-viz Sarah Palinhe will be shunned by the Political Dookie and shall be labeled classless.
Posted in Politics
Tagged affirmative action, al sharpton, Ariana Huffington, barack obama, GOP, huffington post, islam, jesse jackson, joe the plumber, john mccain, left, liberalism is a mental disorder, mccain, news, obama, Politics, poverty pimp, president barack hussein obama, Sarah Palin, sarracuda, top ten
Professor ousted after tearing down McCain yard signs
The St. Olaf (Northfield, Minn.) professor who, in a well-read Huffington Post item, recounted tearing down McCain campaign signs has resigned.
Per the Northfield News, it appears that Philip Busse was forced out.
St. Olaf spokesman David Gonnerman issued the following statement Monday afternoon:
“The St. Olaf College administration first learned of Phil Busse’s self-admitted theft and destruction of campaign signs on the morning of Oct. 31 as a result of his posting on the Internet.
“The St. Olaf administration immediately referred the matter to local law enforcement authorities and commenced an investigation of its own.
“Mr. Busse has tendered his resignation and is no longer affiliated with St. Olaf College.
Busse has been charged with misdemeanor theft.
The lefties are nuts and the Huffington Post is a repository for these freaks; recall the wako that sliced her ex lover and the nutjob that wants JTP dead. The way things look now these are the folks that will be influencing public policy…vote and act accordingly.
Posted in culture, Politics
Tagged barack obama, huffington post, joe the plumber, john mccain, liberal fascism, liberalism is a mental disorder, michelle malkin, phil busse, st. olaf college, unhinged
Apparently when Huff Posters aren’t stabbing people 200 times with a screwdriver they are wishing people dead:
Charles Karel Bouley is a weekend host on KGO-AM and a contributing writer for The Huffington Post in addition to being a consumate douchebag. He is the same piece of trash that wrote that Tony Snow’s cancer was basically karma. I hope that karma becomes a dear friend to Mr. Bouley.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged am radio, cancer, Charles Karel Bouley, huffington post, joe the plumber, kgo-am, liberal facism, liberal media bias, liberalism is a mental disorder, news, political violence, Politics, Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, Tony Snow